Empower Wealth Advisors provides financial planning and personalized wealth management services encompassing the following areas:
- Retirement income planning
- Family & multigenerational estate planning
- Insurance planning (Life & Disability)
- Investment analysis and portfolio management
- Planning for aging parents (Long-Term Care & Diminished Capacity)
- Education planning (529 college savings & 529 pre-paid tuition programs)
- Access to Investor360º® online wealth management tool
Divorce - This life event is arguably one of the most emotionally difficult and traumatic times in someone's life. It also tends to derail most financial plans. We can help you address the division of assets, retititling of accounts, splitting IRAs, dividing 401(k)s governed by Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROs), changing of beneficiaries, acquiring life insurance required by the divorce settlement, and managing your investments. We will help make sense of things, get you back on track, and empower you to take control of your financial future.
Life Settlements - When life insurance policies are no longer needed or wanted due to changing financial needs or estate tax laws, it's important to consider a life settlement payout before cancelling or surrendering a policy. In some cases, a life settlement can mean the difference of thousands of dollars.
Schedule an appointment with us today: 210-EMPOWER